Our agency specializes in bulk and liquid transport to and from Great Lakes, Saint-Lawrence and Eastern Canadian ports. We provide a comprehensive range of vessel and cargo attendance services spanning from full port agency to cargo supervisory and forwarding mandates, with a special focus on grain cargoes. We also offer a complete array of husbandry and owners’ protective services.
- Assisting with voyage planning and cost assessment
- Guiding owners/vessels with complete and up-to-date information regarding local regulations
- Planning and supervising cargo operations
- Preparation of cargo documents (shipper’s declarations, bills of lading, cargo manifests, stowage plans, etc.)
- Husbandry services: crew changes, medical attendance, bunker/store supply coordination, etc
- Special services: supercargo services including support during inspections/stability calculations, workshops/technicians, ice advisors, etc.